- Installation of systems during off season under strict project schedules
- Green Monster Seats – Lighting, power and sound system for new seating above the Green Monster
- EMC and State Street Pavilions – New social clubs located behind home plate
- Suite Renovations – Lighting and electrical upgrade of luxury boxes
- Club House Renovation – Upgrade of home and away club houses
- Scoreboards – Installation of various scoreboards throughout the park
- Field and Signage Lighting – Upgrade and maintain all ball park lighting
- On-site electricians – Present each day for maintenance and service
- Game Staff – Electrician on-site for each baseball game or special event to ensure that all systems are functioning without disruption
- 60-70 electricians and technicians on-site each day during off season construction projects. One-two electricians each day during all baseball games and special events.
- Mobilize up to 20 additional electricians to Fenway when needed during the baseball season.
Location: Boston, MA
Contractor: Sullivan & McLaughlin
Date of Completion: