Boston.com Ad, Commercial, Residential
- $150 million
- 371,881 sq. ft.
- 26 story Albany Tower and rehab of 12 story residential at 860 Harrison Ave (Harrison Tower)
- Albany will include 211 residential units and 53,000 sq. ft. of office space for the Boston Public Health Commission.
- Harrison Tower will include 109 residential units.
- At least 102 units created by phase 2 will be affordable housing.
- Will create about 453 construction jobs
- Will be part of 3.59 acre Northampton Square Campus, which includes: the existing offices of the BHCC, the South End Fitness Center, the Carter Auditorium, and a 538-space parking garage.
Location: Boston, MA
Project Value: $150,000,000.00
Date of Completion:
Project is in the works